Saturday, July 9, 2011

LoVe YoU.....



I never really knew you
You were just another friend
But when I got to know you,
I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give love another try
So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know
And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!

A glimmer in your eyes is enough for me to know,
that our friendship is about to grow.
As soon as I fall into your arms,
I will be surrender by your charms.
Your love for me has giving me wings to fly,
fly to another place, high into the sky.

Let me take you on a journey, so superb,
that far away so that no one will disturb.
Let your heart play another beat..
Without all this love you give, my life was incomplete.
A smile for me, a cry on my shoulder, then I would say
I will be there for you, in any possible way.

Every pain you had before, what you had to endure,
you must know, that I will be here to make secure,
that love is coming to you, so please enjoy,
together with me, but most of all,
You deserve the best, and nothing less,
we will make this friendship happen, with success.

You're too good to be true,
from the first moment on I knew, that I loved you.
A kiss, a hug, a smile each day,
and I know this might sound cliche.
But it's the truth, each word I've said,
We mustn't get separated, being together instead.

Forever and ever, I'll be your friend!!!
In every way and every day, every hour and every minute!!!
you will never walk alone, I'm always by your side.
Once again I say with love, that I will love you for eternity!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment