Thursday, July 14, 2011

My MiNd HaTeS YoU BuT mY HeArT LoVeS YoU.......

MY MIND HATES YOU AND MY HEART LOVES YOU
 

i love you, i hate you,
i can't get around you.
i breathe you, i taste you,
but you know i can live without you...

what do you do if the boy who's got your hand
is the one u love but u know that ur only one of his options on his heart?
I think we consider too much the
good luck of the early bird and not
enough the bad luck of the early worm.

The broken clock is a comfort
It helps u sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow
From stealing all my time
And I am here still waiting
Though I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best
Like you've already figured out 




I shouldn't love you, but I want to. I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move.  I can't look away
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not,
'Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop
Just so you know,this feeling's taking' control
of me and I can't help it.  I won't sit around
I can let u win now.  Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go just so you know

Well, you drive me crazy half the time,
the other half, I'm only trying to let
you know that what I feel is true.
& I'm only me when I'm with you

Do you have love to burn? Kisses for days?
Don't you wanna grab onto something real,
And never let it get away?
I don't have a love to burn, Time to waste,
 

'Cause I've waited enough
for the spark to become a flame.....


No comments:

Post a Comment