Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I WiLL LoVe YoU FoReVeR...


I WiLL LoVe YoU FoReVeR 




I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

Real love is feeling like being a part of that person's
life almost isn't enough. It's more like a feeling that
you would live in the same skin with them if you could
and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.

I love everything in you but setting free someone you love is t he hardest way to do but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you that much...its just that letting go the person you love the most is the best way for the good of everybody than hurting the people who loves your love one......

                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment