Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Im MiSSiNg YoU EvErY MoMeNT oF A DaY....My HeArT Is AcHiNg...


At this moment of time I can feel that my heart is aching again and again and I don't know really what is the reason behind it. I know I just miss you so much and I'm longing to hear the sweet sound of your voice, to feel the warm touch of your hands, the hugs that makes me feel secure, the kiss that makes me feel like a sugar, and the way you look at me with your eyes makes me feel naked and sexy.It is not fair that I can feel the way I do and I don't have any idea how are you at this time, the only thing I'm sure is that you just go on with your life  and pretend that everything is okay. How can you do this to me? You always make me cry and suffer everyday for the love that I gave to you in which makes me hurt so much and you doesn't even care.I just do hope one day you will realize that I never done anything wrong on you to treat me this way and I don't deserve it.I don't know why you stay with her in which we both know that you don't love her anymore.Ive been suffering too much but still I misses you a lot and never found any hatred inside my heart.True love last forever if that's the choice we made but hoping one day if the pain I felt is gone please take it with you because i cannot bear it anymore.You've done so much pain in my heart and if your going to walk away for the second time I'm begging to please don't come back again and take all the logged with full of memories with you.Talk to me and tell me please what is the best thing to do so that i can stop missing,loving, and not to feel the pain in my heart.Oh God call it stupidity that despite of all the pain he gave me I still love and miss him every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment