Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OnE WisH...


OnE WisH... 




I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone,
But i can tell you what it is for me:
Love is knowing all about someone,
And still wanting to be with them more than any other person,
Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself,
Including things that you might be ashamed off,
Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone,
But still getting weak knees when they walk inside the room and smile at you...

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.




I don't even expect that you will read my blog coz you don't even have an account in FB but I'm just hoping that one day you will read everything that i wrote and hope that you will not mad at me knowing that what ever relationship we have is secret because of the complicated situation that we have.I'm just expressing what i felt and wrote everything.Missing you so much day by day and hoping that everything is okay with you...


No comments:

Post a Comment