Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SoMeTiMeS LoVe Is NoT BeInG ToGeThEr,

SoMeTiMeS LoVe Is NoT BeInG ToGeThEr, 
BuT BeInG ThErE FoR EaCh OtHeR...




To live my life as a princess of yours is one of the happiest moment that i have in my life.Never thought that one day it will end up waking up alone in the middle of the night which I'm afraid of cos i cannot see any light.We never felt that were miles away to each other because of the constant communication that we had.Although I'm not there besides you but all of the problems that your facing through we shared it together and you know that you cannot hide anything from me cos i know you that well to understand each and every breath coming out form you whether its a deep of simple breath.I'm always making sure that whatever is happening to you i can truly support you emotionally and spiritually.It never came to a point that being not together became a problem on us instead it makes our relationship deeper day by day.We even prove that the long distance relationships is working completely fine not what they say that it will never work out.My daily routine in life revolves in you and you became a priority of my life and i even forget mine.Maybe because of the compatibility that we have it helps making our relationship together,although I'm always afraid that one day i will woke up that they already taken you away from me still i did not lose hope cos I'm open to the possibility that there's nothing new about it she is your real and original wife and I'm only your other woman,Who am I to won you?What important is where both there in the times that we needed each others arms and we both know that we love each other truly and were happy if where together.Whatever happens anywhere you go always bear in your mind that I'm always here anytime you needed me.As I told you, you know where to find me and I'm just a breath away from you.Always take care of yourself and God knows how much i misses you day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment