Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WhEn YoU TrULy LoVe SoMeOne....

WhEn YoU LoVe SoMeOnE TrULy....





When you love someone truly,
U don’t look for faults,
U don’t look for answers,
U don’t look for mistakes.
Instead, U fight the mistakes,
U accept the faults and
overlook the excuses.

I love so much my heart is sure. 
As time goes on I love you more, 
your happy smile.
Your loving face, no one will ever take your place.

If a raindrop would mean ... 
I love you and you would ask me how much I love you,
i bet you that it would  rain all day !

Accidents do happen.
i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall and
usually i don't care at all.
But now i don't know what to do cos i slipped and,
fell in love with you for the second time.

I hope that you finally understand, 
that I will love you until the end, 
because your not just my man, 
you are also my best friend!

When time comes for you to give ur heart to someone, 

make sure that you select someone who will never break ur heart, 
cuz broken hearts has no spare parts.

No one escapes from love,
Neither the rich nor poor,
Because it takes to satisfy a heart,
We feel we'll never be apart.  

I liked lots of people n missed very few, 
but no one has been as special as u! 
I'd stand n wait in the world's longest que,
just for pleasure of being with u!
What's Ur important for me?
Ur thinks is my breath
Ur feels become my beating
Ur breath pour in me spirit
Ur whispering awaken my whole body
Ur sight feels objective of my life
U r as much important as I
I can't imagine I can't explain,
I only Love u forever 

If the people we love are stolen away from us,
the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them.
Buildings burn, people die, 
but real love last forever...
 
If there ever comes a day when we cannot be together,
Just want you to know that your in my heart.
You will be in there forever and nobody can take your place in my heart.
Every little thing we do is just so special to me
we are meant to be, that`s something that i truly agree
and i know it`s fate and destiny, i see it in your eyes
every time you smile, i can`t explain the feeling inside,

If loving you is wrong, then i don`t wanna be right
can`t imagine what this life would be without you by my side.

I cannot believe that I once thought this way
I wanna be with you and watch you while you sleep....
I don't wanna live a day without you
I just wanna be the one that makes you happy". 
You stole my heart and left it someplace else!!



I cannot really get why we have to end up this way knowing that i did not done anything wrong with you.You are the one who told me that you loved me so much but why?I did not ask for anything and you did not even told me that you want to end this relationship.Id love you unconditionally isn't not enough for you coz i know that the love i gave is more than enough to make you happy for the rest of your life coz you are satisfied with it either.Please just talk to me and explain everything and ill try my best to understand the situation that you have.I'm missing you every minute of my life and i do need you to be with me.
 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment