Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LoVe cOsT PaIn & HaPpInEsS...........

You know what it's like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it's never going to be with you
Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living
If you love someone... you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise... the moment just passes you by
We can stay up all night swapping manly stories and in the morning, I'm making waffles!
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
There are two kinds of evil people in this world, OK? People who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don't do anything about it.
Believe you can and you're half way there.
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain
They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up
I dream about being with you forever
my father always said that when I get older I would understand. Well, I finally did. I learned something from these two men. I learned to give love and get love unconditionally. You just have to accept people for what they are, and I learned the greatest gift of all. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever. But you can ask anybody from my neighborhood, and they'll just tell you this is just another Bronx tale

You don't drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there
Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
If you are going through hell, keep going
Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail
 I will miss you. And your very slow typing... and your very bad driving
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place
Smile even through your tears, Be Strong even through your fears
From every wound there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I survived.
I'd rather get hurt and be happy for a while than to stay away from you
Now I'm gonna give him my whole heart,....but i don't think I'll ever look at another sunset without thinking of you.

I'll love you thats i can say from the bottom of my heart with my my whole life and i can give it to you unconditionally.

Everybody's hell is different. It's not all fire and pain. The real hell is your life gone wrong
But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves.

You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash
They say the eyes are our windows to our souls, but I know when
I look into your eyes, I will see a reflection of myself or your just playing on it.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and dont wait for any return on what you gave to him coz true love cost pain.
Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? Thats where I'll always love, that's where I'll always wait for you hoping that one day you'll remember that there is one person who came into your life and loved you despite of the complicated situation that you have.
I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot its just that i felt the way i feel for you even though we both know that im only an OPTION for you , so it kinda works out
Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it, because if we actually felt how much we loved them.. It would kill us
We are who we choose to be
Find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with nor for a while just to felt the happiness and full fill the satisfaction that I want with you and  hold on to him and  let him go to gave him the happiness and live his peaceful life that he deserves.
He saved me. In every way a person can be saved
Thats what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly
You know what's wrong with you sometimes I felt weird the way you treated me sometimes questions comes on my mind but i just ignore and pretend that it did not pass by on my mind. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness."
I love you. And not  same way that you do, although I think we’re great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I’m sure that’s what you’ll call it. And it’s not because you’re unattainable. I love you. Very simple, very truly . You’re the epitome of every attribute and quality I’ve ever looked for in another person. I know you think of me as just a past time of your or whatever you can call it, its your call and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you’d ever consider. But I had to say it.  I can’ stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can’ look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I know this will probably queer our friendship-no pun intended-but I had to say it, because I’ve never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it. And if bringing it to light means we can’t hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But I couldn’t allow another day to go by without getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is the inevitable shoot-down. And I’ll accept that. But I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitation, that means you feel something too. All I ask is that you not dismiss that-at least not for ten seconds-and try to dwell it in.  there isn’t another soul on this fucking planet who’s ever made me half the person I am when I’m with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it’s there between you and me, you can’t deny that. And even if we never speak again , please know that I’m  always here for you when you needed me, I will never be your enemy and you can always lean  and count on me. & this is what you’ve meant to me,which-while I do appreciate it-I’d never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.
This time even for a while I know that you know already part of me which very few people could ever see the real me and Im saying thank you for not judging me the way they are doing it to me and i know that your one of the person t hat can prove to them that what they are saying  against me is not true.
When the time comes and we have to go separate ways  for whatever the reason is always bear in your mind  that whatever you saw on me comes from the bottom of my heart and i just became true to myself so that in the end i will not have any regrets that i did not show or gave you that love that you deserves.
Im always after for your happiness and hoping that you will always be.
Im just a phone call away if you needed me and you will always have the place in my heart .
Take care always ans I do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment